It is the great privilege of the Scholls Women’s Club to provide encouragement to well-rounded students who are motivated to pursue the profession or vocation of their choice.
1. Scholarships are available only to Hillsboro High School graduating senior. Applicant must have attended Groner Elementary School for at least 1 year or have a parent or grandparent who is a member of Scholls Women’s Club.
2. The scholarship may be used at any accredited trade, technical or business school, two or four-year college or university.
3. Student is required to have a minimum GPA of 2.75 and must have shown an interest in extracurricular or community activities.
4. Financial need is only a partial factor and individual merit will weigh more heavily than family income.
5. The total value of each award may vary. Fund must be used to defray tuition, books, room and board, and other approved expenses of attending an institute of higher learning.
6. All applications will be screened by school faculty/counselors who will make appropriate comments on each.
7. An interview of all applicants will be given by at least three (3) club members
8. Hillsboro High School will send the scholarship money to the student’s school of choice.
Please download and fill out the application below and submit it to the career center before April 13. No applications submitted after the deadline will be considered.
Students, after submission and application review, you will be contacted for an interview, currently scheduled to be held sometime in April. Please dress appropriately in interview attire.